How To Get Started:
• We need your name, address, phone number, email, and birthdate on file at the church. Call the church office, 863-419-2895, or email Jennifer Mock at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure we have the necessary information.
• You must set up your account online, with username and password information, prior to installing the Realm Connect Application to your phone. You can use your cell phone to scan the QR Code to the right, or go to onrealm.org to get started.
• Look for an email invite from Still Water Christian Life Center. If you are a new attendee or missed the initial Realm Connect email invite, you will need to contact Jennifer to send you an email invite.
o The invite link is valid for 72 hours. If you miss the timeline, please email Jennifer to request another invite. (Jennifer@stillwaterclc.org)
• Click on the link, “Create Realm Account”. Your username will be the email address you provided the church. An email address can only be used once per Realm account. If you only have one shared, family email address, then your family will have to share one Realm account. Otherwise, you will need to use a separate email address for each family member to create multiple Realm accounts.
• Once you have created an account, you will be directed to the “News” page.
You are now able to connect with us at Still Water Christian Life Center (SWCLC). On the following pages, you will find more detailed information on how to navigate through the application via your home computer or the Realm Connect App on your phone.
For more detailed instructions on how to use the Realm website and Realm Connect phone app, please refer to the following document:
If you have any further questions regarding Realm Connect, please see Tia Crosthwaite or Jennifer Mock for assistance. Again, our office number is 863-419-2895, please ask for Jennifer.