- We affirm one God who is manifested in three persons.
- We affirm our Lord Jesus Christ who was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of a virgin; lived a perfect life; who was crucified; died for our sins; was buried; was raised bodily on the third day; ascended to heaven; sits at the right hand of the Father; having received all authority and is Lord of all; who shall come again in glory to judge the living and the dead and whose kingdom shall never end.
- We affirm the Holy Spirit who is equal with the Father and the Son; who is a baptizer and filler, teacher and comforter, indweller and uniter of God's people; author and interpreter of the Holy Scriptures; revealer of our Lord and giver of all things of God.
- We affirm one church which is the body of Christ.
- We affirm the Bible as the inspired, infallible, and inerrant Word of God.
Type the content for this section here. This is just example text to show you what it will look like when you enter text content into this section. Your unique, authentic, and appropriate text will be filled into this section. Once you click into this section, you will see the filler text disappear, and you can begin typing your real content. We’ve simply put in filler text in this area. No need to get caught up in the actual content of this body text, we just typed a bunch of meaningless sentences.